My baby boy is 9 months old....NINE MONTHS OLD! I really don't know where time goes...and why it goes so fast.
Motherhood has been amazing so far...amazingly exhausting, but amazingly wonderful. Full of blessings everyday....
(please excuse this mommy as she gushes)
Archer,
Just looking at your little toes, your perfect nose, that blonde hair, your four teeth, and your big brown eyes makes my heart smile. You are so precious baby boy!
I love the way you giggle, "wink," and clap your hands with your fingers spread out wide. I love the way you smack your lips for more bananas.
I love the way you can make other people smile.
I love the way you crawl with your right foot flat on the floor to give you that extra push. I love the way you like to get into my coupons and shredding the paper (as long as it is not an important coupon:-). I love the way you sing in church. I love the way you wake up happy and babbling.
I love the way you explore and try to figure things out. I think you will be tenacious like your Daddy. You get your love of computer cords, cell phones, and remote controls from your Daddy too.
You've brought so much joy to your Mommy and Daddy...and so many others too.
We love you.
Nine of Archer's favorite things to do:
1) shred paper...I need to put him to work with all the junk mail we get!
2) eat bananas...fresh, smashed...not the baby food kind
3) hang out with his family...he gets spoiled, I mean loved A LOT, with the close proximity to the family
4) clap and sing...he really likes the B-I-B-L-E song, Do-Re-Mi, and The Star Spangled Banner (especially when sung by his Daddy)
5) blow bubbles/make motorboat sounds
6) crawl around and pull up
7) pull off mommy and daddy's glasses (yes, this is why my glasses are crooked)
8) snuggle when he is sleepy
9) bite (we are working on putting a stop to this one--mommy's shoulders are bruised from those 4 sharp teeth)
This is such a fun age--Archer is learning new things everyday!
Thanks for letting me share my thoughts,
and thanks to all of you for sharing in Archer's life :-)






No comments:
Post a Comment