Thursday, September 24, 2009

Our Sunshine...

I'm missing my Dad today--today is 6 years since we lost him. He would be very proud of his grandkids!

It does not feel like coincidence that Elle was born at the beginning of August, and that several "events" in her life are taking place during this time period.

My Dad was diagnosed 8/8/03, and died 09/24/03--so this time of year can be a gloomy time for my family.

This year--the sunshine through the clouds?



This precious girl (and her big brother)!
Just last night we celebrated her "Baby Blessing" at church--a way to welcome her to this world--we are truly blessed.
I'm thankful for our Sunshine--especially on days like today.

2 comments:

The Young Family said...

I can't believe it's been 6 years. She's precious and just what you need to always see His Love for you!

myra said...

I can't believe it's been 6 years either. So glad you have something to celebrate during a sorrowful time. Thinking of and praying for your family.