Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Home (from the Hospital)

Elle was admitted to the hospital Monday afternoon for dehydration--and we were released late Tuesday afternoon with a much perkier (almost) fully hydrated baby.

She started feeling sick last Wednesday, and since then we've had 3 dr visits, 1 ER trip, and the hospital stay. They think it was due to a stomach virus.

I'll post more soon, just wanted to add this quick post to request prayers that she stays healthy, and that we don't have to go back! And also prayers of praise that she is feeling better!

5 comments:

Allison said...

We will definitely be praying! I didn't realize you had all that going on! Please let us know if you need anything!

Claire & Eden said...

Oh wow Tara! I'm so sorry to hear she was so sick =( Poor thing and poor mama and daddy - it's so hard when they're sick. Prayers for your family and for her to continue improving

Jayme said...

I'm glad Elle is back home and feeling better. We'll keep praying for her.

The Young Family said...

Dear that ever happens again and you don't call me I'll drive my fat pregnant butt to San Antonio and kick yours!! :-) Glad she's ok!

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

Oh, dear, I do hope she feels better soon!! I came to thank you for voting for me today, and I'm so sorry to hear your father had pancreatic cancer. My dad is battling it now (diagnosed in Feb.), so I would really love to see the $5,000 donation go towards PCAN. Thanks so much for voting -- I truly appreciate it!! And I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Sending lots of positive energy your way!!