Do you have cereal in your pantry?
Cheerios and Apple Jacks are popular in our house. (Healthy, I know:-)
Did you know that your cereal boxes can help?
This post at Flower Patch Farmgirl has the information.
Read here for more details.
It's hard to wrap my head around the fact that people in such great need in Haiti can benefit from something we routinely throw in the trashcan.
I think that's pretty cool!
Those who read from church--I'll collect the boxes and mail them, if you'll bring them to me.
Also, I don't have a facebook account anymore, so if anyone would like to pass this information along to a much wider audience via facebook, please do!
Cheerios and Apple Jacks are popular in our house. (Healthy, I know:-)
Did you know that your cereal boxes can help?
This post at Flower Patch Farmgirl has the information.
Read here for more details.
It's hard to wrap my head around the fact that people in such great need in Haiti can benefit from something we routinely throw in the trashcan.
I think that's pretty cool!
Those who read from church--I'll collect the boxes and mail them, if you'll bring them to me.
Also, I don't have a facebook account anymore, so if anyone would like to pass this information along to a much wider audience via facebook, please do!



1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Can't wait to give you my boxes =) Sadly we aren't a big cereal eating family but after getting back from Wisconsin I told Neil we needed to eat more cereal for breakfast!! My dad LOVES his cereal so I will also tell him to save his boxes for me. Super excited about this opportunity to help children NOT become orphaned by helping their families. Thank you for your servant heart!
Post a Comment