I'm heading to the hospital in a bit,
so the dr can take another look
at the cyst on my pancreas.
I feel much more at peace
this time, than I did for the
first surgery in November.
They'll ultrasound me from
the inside out - medical
technology is pretty cool.
They'll biopsy if needed.
I went to the hospital
for pre-op yesterday,
and they had a poster
on the wall - that's
the picture above.
***
He's got this,
and I know
he's got me in his
hands.
***
Bruce shared these verses with me
last time - and they've become
my favorite.
Phil 4:6-7
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus
UPDATED:
UPDATED:
I told the doctor I was counting on good news...
When I woke up - he said "Good news - even better than last time!"
No growth in the cyst, and inflammation is down in the pancreas. Again-no biopsy required this time! Thank you for all the prayers.




No comments:
Post a Comment