Admiring their painted faces after our neighbor friend
Tony's birthday party celebration
I haven't posted cute kid comments in a long time, and they say something
cute or funny everyday! It's hard to remember it all, so I want to capture a few
here to look back on someday.
Elle: I'm not a person! Boys are persons, but girls aren't. Girls are Turtledoves (her nickname), did you forget?
Archer: I'm going to build my house and we'll share the same grass, okay? (inspired I'm sure by our close living arrangements with grandparents now)
Elle: I'm going to marry Archer. Archer: You can't marry me, it has to be another boy. Elle: Ok, I'll marry Caden, then. (Caden is her friend at church) Archer: Well, I'm going to marry Piper (his friend at preschool).
Archer: Mommy I love you a Googolplex x 600. (It's always a competition to say who loves who the most - and he actually get's upset if he thinks he loses saying he loves the most).
Elle: I wanna be a Shark when I grow up. Archer: I wanna be a T-REX.
Elle: I wanna be a Shark when I grow up. Archer: I wanna be a T-REX.




No comments:
Post a Comment