Sunday, January 13, 2013

Conversations

07.2012


My kiddos are growing so fast.

I know I say that a lot on this blog,
but it's true, and one way I've been
hearing it lately is in comments
they make.

In between the normal...

"I want chocolate milk, puweasse"

and

"Mommy, can you play with me?"

are questions like...

"Will we go to Heaven?I want to go to Heaven and see God."

:"Did God die, because in heaven you are alive
after you die?"

and in between a case of grumpies

or an "I just want to be alone"
comment, 

I'll get questions like

"Are we God's Childrren?"

"I don't understand, I thought I was
your children."

I learn so much from my little ones.
I love their questions, and
I pray I give them answers.

I also pray that when they do have those
cases of the grumpies that I can help
them through it -
show them how to be grateful
and find joy.

No comments: