Can you believe it? Archer is 3 months old today.
I am so blessed to have such an amazing son, and wonderful family and friends that love him so much. It has been an awesome (and exhausting) three months.
About our weekend, and the things Archer has learned recently:
We went to visit his buddy Kannon James (born on 4/4) on Saturday, and Archer looks like a giant next to his new friend:-) Congrats Tim and Renea! We are looking forward to our boys growing up together.
Archer had a fun weekend meeting Kannon, helping Sarah celebrate her birthday, and going to NEON (youth group) with Mommy and Daddy. He was such a trooper.
He also went to the church nursery for the first time on Sunday, and slept all the way through it!
He pulled Daddy's glasses off his face for the first time tonight. Some of the other new things he is doing these days:
-laughing out loud a lot
-putting his hands together
-rubbing his fingers over things to feel the textures
-spotting things or people further away (his favorite toy-an octopus across the room, and his Memaw and Grandma down the pew at church)
-leans toward the person he wants to hold him
Last Friday he leaned over to Grandmother (my Grandmother) and smacked his lips for a kiss--he melted her heart with that one.
When we visited Kannon in the hospital someone in the elevator thought Archer was 6 months old, and the nurse didn't believe us when we said he is 3 months. He is getting so big....I know, I know I need to post new pictures....soon I promise!



1 comment:
Okay, he's going to be 4 months tomorrow!! Where are all of those adorable pics of your precious boy?? Can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment