4 MONTHS Today!
I know I am seriously slacking on this blog. I must get on here more with fun updates and pictures.
Wanted to share this fun video taken this week...when you have a minute check it out:
www.totallyturtles.com/videos
Archer had shots today:-(
He is 16lbs, 4 oz and 25.5 inches tall! A strong growing boy.....
A few new things he has learned in the last month:
-hold his own bottle
-"stand" on his legs (with some assistance)
-sit for a few seconds unsupported
-say "hi" (Daddy disagrees with Mommy on this one, but Memaw will confirm:-)
Thanks for reading!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yay!! Thanks for the update. Can't wait to watch the video. Check mine out sometime: thefowlerfive.blogspot.com
Brian insists that Landry has been saying Hi for over a month now! The kids believe him and say they've heard.....me, I'm with Dan :-)
Post a Comment