I hope all of my mommy friends had a great mother's day!
Dan spoiled me (and the other mother's around here) with a great lunch of garlic shrimp with cilantro mayo, ribs, and salad. It was all excellent--the ribs were a great hit with Archer. He caught us by surprise by saying, "it's good," after the first bite! He also kept saying "me, me" frantically which equals "please, please," to ask for more.
Both of these guys made me feel really special today.
My mind was on Sarah a lot today--and her entire family. She was such a great mother to Darien, and is so missed by us all...
I spoke to Sarah's mom a couple of times today--she read me a mother's day letter that Darien wrote, and also told me to check out a song called "Sissy's song" by Alan Jackson. I just watched the video on his website, and the lyrics are perfect. Love the "walking with Jesus" part, as I love to picture Sarah walking again. If you haven't heard it, go to his website here:
Click the box on the right hand side to watch the "Sissy's song" video. Very touching!



1 comment:
You are so sweet Tara. I'm glad you had a great day!
Post a Comment