
I've taken 10 weeks of leave from work, and my return date is scheduled for Monday.

-Mommy
Many projects I had planned remain undone...keeping the house clean, undone too...I had planned to read a few books, get the house completely organized, craft projects to start, get togethers to attend--big goals for me, all undone. In some ways I don't feel like I accomplished much, but then I remember...
Ten weeks ago I gave birth to this baby girl...
and that she is well fed, well loved, well snuggled....and well, that is good enough, and really by far the most important reason I took this time off anyway:-)
We had some downs....reflux, apnea, passing colds around, ear infections for brother, etc...and this is how we felt about those...

but mostly we've had ups--visits from friends, singing songs, reading books with big brother, a trip to the zoo, snuggle time and more.
My little Elle-Bell, I'm blessed to have had so much fun with you the last 10 weeks We are so glad you have joined our family, little doll!
-Mommy



2 comments:
Tara - Loved this post! You reminded me how all those projects, things to do, and the house being a little unkept, okay, a lot unkept, are just not so important compared to the time and things we do for our little ones! Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who accomplishes nothing but in reality I've accomplished more than I can believe - Lincoln is happy, healthy, and I've gotten to share his life with him every day! Love the pictures of Elle - how's Archer doing with her?
Such cute pics!
Post a Comment