We had some fun outings before I returned to work.We went to Landa Park (our favorite park!) for a picnic. We strolled around, and Archer enjoyed playing with all the sticks and rocks. We fed the ducks, until it looked like they might surround us, and not let us leave! Elle and I hung out in the gazebo and visited with a nice lady, while Archer and Daddy walked around and spotted a Nutria (see picture above I found on the internet), minnows, birds, squirrels, and more ducks. It was perfect weather--we had a great time!
We also spent a couple of hours at the South Texas Corn Maize. Archer's favorite part? The goats! He kept saying "see goats, see goats!" He also wanted to "bite" a pumpkin, but had to settle for some sausage and chips instead. He was also very impressed with the lemonade!
We do have some pictures from the "Maize," so I'll try to post those soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment