Friday, November 20, 2009

Double Giggles

Yesterday, Archer had a bug. He is feeling much better today, and thankfully the symptoms only lasted a few hours. He spent most of the time in the bathtub, playing in between "symptoms," and Elle spent a lot of the day in her bouncy chair outside the bathroom door.

I had the most precious moment--in the middle of the stress--a double giggle! Yesterday was the first time I made both of my kiddos laugh at the same time--it was such an awesome sound! How did I accomplish it? By singing (in a very goofy way) "Splish Splash I was Taking a Bath...."

So fun to see both faces light up--and to hear the giggles!

Also, on 11/13 I got my first unprompted "Love You" from Archer when I dropped him off at my Mom's house. Talk about melting a mommy's heart...

I thank God for these type of moments with our sweet kiddos--for me, these moments come at just the right times--to erase part of the stressful times.

Archer and Elle--mommy loves you worlds and worlds full!

No comments: