Thursday, April 15, 2010

Random Tidbits


Random Tidbits that Mommy wants to Remember:-)

Yesterday, Elle initiated Peek-A-Boo for the first time. She grabbed a wipey while I was changing her diaper. She held onto it, and used it to play Peek-A-Boo with Daddy. They were both cracking up!

Saturday, 4/10/10 was the first visit to Sea World for Elle and Archer. Archer was so excited to see "Shampoo!"

I asked Archer this morning if he had any dreams last night, he said yes, "saw Daddy, we walked like Penguins to go see the Dolphins."

Elle tried her first "cracker" (a baby Mum Mum) last night, and really enjoyed it.

They have both been to the dr recently (Elle for a rash, and Archer for a possible ear infection), and their current weights are: 15lbs 4oz, and 30 pounds.

And a bit of Archer's prayers last night: "For Gampa's owies to go away so he can mow the lawn, and for me to get older so I can mow the lawn." One of Archer's favorite things is lawnmowers (and have been since before he could talk), especially the "tractor" riding lawnmower. I wonder if I will have to remind him of his prayer to mow the yard when he gets older in about 10 years;-)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love hearing stories about Archer's prayers. He has a sweet spirit like his mommy. :)