We spent the day "tuh-gether," as Archer says.
We were disappointed that Sea World was closed, but we came up with a good alternate plan.
1st stop: Makenna Children's Museum
Both kiddos love this place, and I love that Elle can get really involved in playing. We "fished," played in the grocery store, played in the kitchen, made "bat" hats for arts and crafts, played in the water area, and I was able to head off a fit about leaving (from Archer) by distracting him with the baby crocodiles getting fed.
We headed to Landa Park to feed the ducks, then Archer and Memaw played in the newer play area (Archer loved the fire truck) there, while I hung out with napping Elle in the car.
We topped off the fun day with a trip to Cupcake Cabin/Kate's frosting for some sweet treats.
Such an enjoyable "vacation" day! I'll add photos of the fun later.



1 comment:
That is so cool that you got to go to T4A! I can't wait to hear about it and all that you learned.
Post a Comment