Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Elle Moments


~here are a few recent moments
with Elle~

*love how she says, "mommy, I'm awake!"
in the mornings, I walk in and she
reaches up for me and says, "me hold
juu mommy." I revel in the fact
that she wants mommy and
(literally) 2 seconds later she
says, "I want daddy." :-)*

*she has been saying
this lately,
"I want Archer,"
or
"me hold juu please Archer."*

*willy wonka (the original)
is her favorite movie,
but monsters,inc is
a very close second.
Dare I admit that
she has parts memorized?
and songs? She knows
all the words*

*she is friendly,
joyful,
still with a pinch
(maybe a big pinch) of
stubborn mixed
in - she'd rather
go to time out
instead of saying
sorry in certain
scenarios*

*she knows how to
tap her toes
and shuffle step,
and I have
never even
shown her how
(although I
was exactly
her age
when I started
tap dancing!)*


I love this girl.

1 comment:

The Young Family said...

Awe yes Monsters, Inc. a favorite here. Just be thankful she hasn't discovered the princesses yet :-)