
Thank you Tiffany for letting me know about this fun fundraiser!
Wendy's is donating a portion of proceeds to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Father's Day - when you purchase a frosty. Dave Thomas (founder of Wendy's) was adopted, and has an organization that does great things to promote adoption. Their motto is: Finding Forever Families for Children in Foster Care.
For those of you on Facebook or Twitter, you can also help raise funds that way - you can find more details on Wendy's website here, or on the site for the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption here.
I'm a fan of frostys, and I think they'll taste even better knowing part of the proceeds will go to a great cause!



1 comment:
Yes!! They do this every year and I love it! Also, EVERYDAY .03 (cents) is donated for every kids meal bought. I just found that out a few weeks ago so we will always be going to Wendy's for a kids meal if we are in need of a fast lunch! It's not much but add it all up and it can make a difference. Thanks for posting this!
Post a Comment