Thursday, September 13, 2012

Magical Glasses

Archer went for an eye exam in May,
and we discovered he needs
glasses.  The eye doctor
said not to hurry and get
them, because his vision wasn't
that bad-and waiting wouldn't
make it worse.

In his words -
"he's going to wear glasses
the rest of his life - give him
another year without them."

Monday night he was watching a movie
at Grandma and Grandpa's and he
asked to borrow my glasses.  He put
them on and looked at the screen again,
and said - that looks awesome!

I knew it was time - 
while he was interested and excited!

He picked out his own 2 pair Tuesday night,
and Dan took him to pick up the final
product yesterday afternoon.

His reactions?

"These things are magical...
I haven't seen anything in a long, long time!"

"Thank you for getting these for me.  I can see EVERYTHING now...everything is SO Beautiful!"

Precious.

He LOVES his glasses.

Pictures to come!

1 comment:

A Work in Progress said...

He is quite the handsome little guy with them too!!!