Friday, September 27, 2013

Life's Little Victories

I heard a man call into a radio show
one day (years ago, before we
were even married); and he
said that one very thing he felt that
was very important in his marriage
was that he and his wife
made a point to celebrate
life's little victories.

Since I shared that with
Dan many years ago,
we've made a point of celebrating
life's little victories
(and that usually involves food!ha!).
We even have wooden box
with that engraved on it...

all that to say...
10 years with this man
is worth celebrating so
much more than
little victories-
we celebrated in Austin
with an amazing 3 day weekend
(and yes big celebrations
involve food too)
just the 2 of us-
I feel so very
blessed to be loved
by this man,
and am glad
we had this special time together
to mark this milestone.

No comments: