Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Newness

There is so much going on around here....lots of newness with Archer starting kindergarten, me starting a new job, preschool starting again for Elle - and trying to stay on top of forms, crafts, schedules, etc.  It's a little overwhelming to me to be a grown up, sometimes ;-)  I may,or may not have cried because kindergarten was only a week away and we didn't have a lunchbox for Archer yet!

Awesome news, my yearly pancreas scope/surgery showed no changes (what we were hoping for), and next year I get to have an MRI instead of the surgery!  So excited about that.

Also, we are loving Archer's school - although he's still getting used to the idea of somewhere new.  He says he wants to be whatever the most important job is when he grows up!

Elle is taking tap and ballet.  She says she wants to be a fairy when she grows up!

Dan is staying busy, and his app at work hit 10000 downloads this week.

Wulfy turned 13 and we had lemon cake to celebrate.  Archer didn't finish his, so Wulfy stole it from his plate.  He may be old for a dog, but he is still puppy like and mischevious!

Dan, his dad, his mom, and Jay put together the new playset in the backyard. Archer, Elle, and I even helped some!  Grandma and Grandpa were so generous with this gigantic toy, that I know will get lots of use from Archer, Elle, Madisyn, Romeo, and new baby Jordan (Frankie and Tracie's baby) due in October.  We are already loving it.

I've noticed that Dan and I treat October like many treat January - a time for new goals, resolutions etc.  We are going back on a more structured budget, and I'm thinking of attempting another whole 30 again (more strict version of paleo), although my coffee without cream is just not the same, so we'll see :-)

That's enough of an update for now - photos are the best part anyway!
 kindergartens starting celebration
 kinderbox blessing at church
 my big boy
 lunchbox
 angry
 nervous
 pancake breakfast with mommy and daddy first
at bill miller
 on the way to school
 lining up for class after circle time
 sitting down for class
first day of kindergarten 2013
 good reminder from Archer
 baby shower for Tracie and Frankie
 Helping daddy with the rachet
 Ashlee and Jaxon came to visit
 Building the playset-
if you look closely you can
see a little helper in the tunnel
 Enjoying the playset
 Wulfy turns 13
 First day of preschool - 2013
Cousins - hanging out

No comments: