We didn't get snow, like Archer had hoped, but we did get ice - lots of it (considering where we live it was lots!). My favorite quotes of the day: (when I showed Archer ice covering the leaves) It's MAGICAL! (Elle to Daddy about the ice) It's AMAZING! And because of their love of the Rise of the Guardians movie, Jack Frost did this!! So precious to see it through their eyes!
On another topic, I've been re-inspired to coupon, by Athena. We are strategizing together, and clipping coupons on most Sunday afternoons.
This was my latest haul at CVS - I started with around 12.00 in Extra Care Bucks, did multiple transactions, and at the end of it all paid $1.06 for all of this (6 body washes, 6 deodorants, 4 large shampoos, 1 mouthwash, and 1 toothpaste), and earned 6.00 ECB for my next trip to CVS. It's fun to be back in the coupon game again!
Archer and Wulfy wanted to pose with my coupon finds :-)
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment