Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Weekend Fun

I realize I have yet to blog about the fact that I have a 6 year old (and the fun mommy/archer day we spent together), and I haven't recapped Christmas yet either.  In case I don't get around to it (and I'm going to give myself grace about that instead of feeling guilty ;-) ), it can be summarized by this:  Blessed time together as a family, and food!

We had a great 3 day weekend, and I have a couple of pictures for proof!  We started out Friday night with dinner at Momaks with the Dye family.  Sunday we went to a Rock/Gem show in Fredericksburg , and Monday we spent time with Tim, Allison, and Kannon at the SNAKE farm and zoo. They have white lion cubs now...one of my favorite animals. Archer said his favorite animal was the goose, and Elle said all of the animals were her favorites!




No comments: