Archer had a big day on 7/25....
-his Aunt Kimmie, Uncle Willie, Cousins Gavin and Garrett arrived for a visit
-he learned to wave--the first person he waved at? Grandma Eva (he initiated the wave-when she reciprocated he got a huge smile on his face)
-he lunged to Memaw Pat to be held (for the first time--he usually reserves this for Mommy and Daddy)
-he cried when Grandmother Billie left the room
I must say Grandma, Memaw, and Grandmother were thrilled with Archer's actions...
THE SLEEP UPDATE--no more 9 hour nights--a couple of 6 and 7 hour nights though....so Mommy is not complaining.
Archer is enjoying hanging out with his Aunt and Uncle and Cousins....he got to go to Houston Street Carnival and the Texas Ranger Museum on Saturday, and out to eat with everyone at La Marginal (YUM!) on Sunday.
Pictures to come soon....(I know I type that a lot).....
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment