Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Weekend Recap-long!

Friday-Mommy took the day off for Archer's 6 month appointment (stats to follow in another post), Memaw watched Archer so Mommy and Daddy could go out to eat and watch a movie--Siam Cuisine was delicious, and Definitely, Maybe was a cute movie to rent--yes, it is a chick flick!

Saturday-Tim, Renea, Kannon, and Carlos came over. The guys talked taxes, and girls (and babies) talked the coupon game. I think Renea is going to start CVSing now, too. It is addicting....Saturday night the 3 of us went to my Mom and Grandmother's house and Eva and Athena came too--Bill Miller chicken, YUMMY Mango (decaf) tea, and AWESOME cake.

Sunday-Church in the AM--out to Red Robin for free burgers (for me and Mom) with Eva, Athena, Mom, Dan, and Archer of course. Sunday evening-we made it to Life Group and spent some time with our incredible friends.

Monday-took Archer to get his pics made at JCPENNEY with my mom and Grandmother (stay tuned for these ADORABLE pics in about 10 days), shopped with gift card (thank you Dan and Eva!), and then to Cielito Lindo for lunch. Yummy shrimp lo mein with my hubby last night, AND since I can't have milk right now he got coconut milk and made me homemade frozen custard YUM!

Overall, an AWESOME birthday weekend. Yes, that's right--another year--I am now 31! My mom shares the same birthday--I was born on her 31st birthday, so yesterday I turned exactly half her age (I'm sure she appreciates me sharing her age--sorry Mom), but I thought it was a neat observation about the half age thing....

OK, if you've stuck with this--thanks for reading:-) As you can see the title of the blog is truly appropriate--I have so many RichBlessings.

Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

The Young Family said...

Crap, I missed your birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I have it on my calendar for tommorrow!