our baby boy was born!
In honor of his 10 month "birthday" I'll share 10 of his nicknames with you (although he has more)!
1) Peach: The first nickname...given by Daddy before we even knew Archer was a he...because I ate peaches all the time during my first trimester.
2) Billy Bob: Given by my Grandmother...because we kept the name a secret, and she wanted to call him an actual name.
3) Archer-roo: Given by me...because when my niece Aslee was a baby I called her Ashe-pooh(think Winnie the pooh), so I thought Archer needed something similar.
4) Baby Boy: Given by my mom...what she called him before he was born since the name was a secret, she still calls him baby boy sometimes, and I expect will do so even when he's grown!
5) Goonie-bear: I don't know if I spelled that one correctly--given by my sister, it was Gavin's name before he was born as well.
6) Glow worm: Given by me, and also by Athena, while he was in the hospital. He totally looked like a glow worm all swaddled with his little hat.
7) Pumpkin: Given by me, also known as punkin and punkin pie.
8) Buddy: Given by me, but I know this is what my Dad would have called him too.
9) Rugrat: Used by many...not sure which one of us started this one.
10) Koala Bear: Given by Daddy...because of the way that Archer would cling to me as I held him...this is the one that stuck....can you see it? As he is in some type of competition/event later on in life....I'll be on the sidelines shouting go Koala Bear! Poor kid...I'll try to control myself, although I've been known to shout "go Frankenstein" for our nephew....it's just hard to keep those nicknames from slipping out in public.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment