Friday, November 21, 2008

Fun filled


It's been a fun filled week for Archer...

  • watching mommy and daddy try their hand at archery in the backyard--the new hobby his name inspired

  • dancing in the living room to Bob Marley tunes with mommy and daddy

  • learning to feed himself on his own, yes those tiny fingers picked up slippery peaches and carrots last night, and they made it into the mouth! he ate a lot--I think he was enjoying the independence of it!

  • eating apricots and spinach for the first time (not together, just both this week!) he does like spinach...watch out Popeye! (I just realized I'm probably dating myself with that cartoon reference...)

  • saying "book" and "eye" for the first time--book at Memaw's house, and eye while trying to poke out Athena's eye

Hope everyone has a fun filled weekend!

1 comment:

Claire & Eden said...

What a CUTE koala!! Love that picture