Monday, November 10, 2008

Another Busy Weekend...

Friday night we had a wedding planning/brainstorming session for Athena. The wedding will be the end of December, since Drew is joining the Air Force in January. I still can't believe my niece is getting married!

Archer had a fun Saturday--he got to go to the first annual block party in our neighborhood, and met a couple of boys close to his age--Dawson and Dylan.

We left the block party to go to a birthday party for his buddy, Jonas. Check out the cute picture of them hugging here, http://gdaygibbins.blogspot.com/2008/11/jonas-is-1.html, --please forgive my crazy expression...I look especially goofy when cracking up:-) It was hysterical--they did not want to let go--I was supporting Archer for fear he would knock Jonas over!

He also had a blast playing with Athena's Tinkerbell balloon--she taught him to say balloon, it comes out..."buh...oooooon!"

Sunday all 3 of us woke up with a cold, but hopefully it won't last long!

No comments: