Friday, March 13, 2009

In his defense...

...Archer does say much more than just "poo" or "booger."

He probably can say around 20 or 25 different words, but he will often go in phases where he will say a word often, and then not say it again for weeks...I don't know why???

His favorite words start with the letter "B," including:
Ball
Balloon
Bow
Bubbles
Blue (he LOVES blueberries)
Bird
Brrrr....as in "it's cold!"

Archer has become a big Daddy's boy lately. When I picked him up from my mom's house today I asked him where he wanted to go, and he said "bye." I asked him who he wanted to go see, and he said "dada."

Its often "dada" these days, or "my dada." Mommy is ok sometimes, but Daddy is more fun...

-tickle wrestling
-wagon rides
-visits to the garage to look at woodworking stuff
-fun games of peek a boo
-exploring the outdoors and fun things in the house

I'm loving seeing him learn new things from his "dada."

No comments: