Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Reflecting...

As I progress in this pregnancy, I'm reflecting on my pregnancy with Archer as well.
I did not have a blog at that time--so I want to document a few things I'd like to remember about both pregnancies.
  • Found out I was pregnant with Archer around 3-4 weeks into the pregnancy
  • Found out I was pregnant with Baby Girl around 6 weeks into the pregnancy
  • Shared the news about Archer with family on Mother's Day 2007
  • Shared the news about Baby Girl with family on Christmas Eve 2008
  • Felt Archer move for the first time on 8/1/07
  • Felt Baby Girl move for the first time on 2/13/09
  • Daddy felt Archer move for the first time 8/10/07
  • Daddy felt Baby Girl move for the first time on 3/20/09
  • First craving with Archer? Radishes
  • First craving with Baby Girl? Shrimp Lo Mein

No comments: