Tuesday, February 16, 2010

GratiTuesday

A few things I'm grateful for today:

  1. eating lunch with my Grandmother-just the 2 of us; reminded me of when she'd pick me up from school and we'd eat fried bologna and cabbage while watching Happy Days and Brady Bunch re-runs
  2. my sweet boy dancing this morning while shaking Elle's tutu in the air
  3. brother/sister love in the form of hugs from Archer to Elle this morning
  4. the fresh baked banana muffin from my dear Mother in Law
  5. hearing Archer tell his Memaw "you look pretty" this morning
  6. my doggies
  7. the internet
  8. writing (I'm slowly rediscovering an old hobby)
  9. the 6am goodbye kiss from Dan
  10. Philippians 4:6-7
inspired by the post at heavenlyhomemakers.com

1 comment:

The Young Family said...

Must say, if my Grandma ever made me eat cabbage, I would not be grateful :-(