a trip to the zoo
Landa Park

Look how tiny Darien was!

Our trip to the Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma
Sarah posted this on a website shortly before she passed away (the disease she references is RSD), "The disease is terrible, but I've had my family to stand by me, and through them I came back to the church, kind of felt like coming home. And who knows? Maybe it was God's plan for me to get sick, to get me out of the life I was living, and back to walking with him..."
I've wanted to pick up the phone and call her, jump in the car and go see with her...laugh with her, cry with her so many times over this last year.
I've wanted to share baby snuggles of our sweet little Elle, milestones of our growing Archer--new recipes, craft ideas, bible verses, and so much more.
And I can't, but I know someday I'll see her again--I am missing her so, but I know she is walking with Him-- running, dancing, and spreading the joy that she spread on Earth--in Heaven.
Sarah's favorite verses: Matthew 6:25-34



1 comment:
I'm so sorry Tara, I know you miss her so much. What a treasure to have the knowledge that your goodbye last year is not the end.
Post a Comment