
I want to capture some of the cute things that Archer says...I find them so cute that I don't correct him:-)
He calls Mermaids - "Wormaids"
He sings, Ring around the Roses, a "popsicle of roses", ashes, ashes we all fall down.
In the ABCs instead of L-M-N-O-P, he says "elmo and a p."
Instead of Once Upon a Time, he says "once uponce a time."
There are more that don't come to mind at the moment - but the ones I listed always make me smile!
He asked for me to stay with him last night as he fell asleep. He kept talking, and I told him if he didn't stop talking I was going to leave, because it was time for him to sleep. He said, "I have to talk, mama, that's my story. I'm Archer, and that's my story." It is definitely his personality to talk a lot, and ask questions - so inquisitive all the time - I love that he says it's part of his story. Don't kids have the neatest way of putting things?



1 comment:
Love this.
Post a Comment