Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Too Long

Elle at Gma and Gpa's House
1.2.2012

It's been too long since I wrote out my thankful-fors - sometimes I postpone it, because I'm afraid I'll miss something, but I think I need to get over that and just type it out (anyone else do this with other things - if I don't remember all the detail or do this project just so, then I might as well postpone it!) - when I go too long without documenting my gratitude, some of the joy slips away!

-sun shining on the wall
-berries+pistachios+cinnamon=yummy paleo/primal treat
-Archer's wish - (he threw a penny in the pond at dim sum) - "Mama, I wished that I would always be with you."
-Elle and Archer playing with their grown up cousins
-seeing my nieces and nephews grow into adults
-adapting this recipe from Elana's pantry into a minty creation per Archer's birthday cake request
-Dan's cooking
-seeing others come aboard this way of eating
-Archer being more snuggly lately
-Elle perched on Archer's tricycle, and Daddy pushing her down the hall and sidewalk
-celebrations
-toy shopping with Dan
-pecans
-the week off between Christmas and New Year's - so incredible to have that time together
-the visit from Aunt Tiffany
-light up toothbrushes
-that Stormy is feeling better
-painting with my zoo

No comments: