our little girl
she's always
been a talker-
usually on "she says"
I list silly things,
but in the last week
or so, she's been asking
serious, grown up
type questions
(especially for a 2 year old!)
not sure where
these are coming
from, but
I don't want
to forget how
early she started
asking about big things.
"What happens if I die?"
this one totally caught us off guard,
and we had her repeat it a few
times to make sure we understood...
and she got frustrated with us,
"no, no, no, no, no What happens if I die?"
Daddy answered with a description of Heaven.
"Memaw, what's my purpose in life?"
Seriously, no idea where this came from-
she hasn't been
watching any serious Oprah type
TV shows - maybe they talked
about something like this in Bible Class?
"Mommy, How's work?"
Much less serious,
but still a grown up
type question!
"I'm going to call Nana (Athena) to see if that baby is ready."
She is eagerly anticipating
the arrival of her
cousin
in July.
Sweet Turtle Dove,
We love all of your
joyful giggles,
thoughtful questions,
and adorable songs!
Love you to the Moon and Back!
she's always
been a talker-
usually on "she says"
I list silly things,
but in the last week
or so, she's been asking
serious, grown up
type questions
(especially for a 2 year old!)
not sure where
these are coming
from, but
I don't want
to forget how
early she started
asking about big things.
"What happens if I die?"
this one totally caught us off guard,
and we had her repeat it a few
times to make sure we understood...
and she got frustrated with us,
"no, no, no, no, no What happens if I die?"
Daddy answered with a description of Heaven.
"Memaw, what's my purpose in life?"
Seriously, no idea where this came from-
she hasn't been
watching any serious Oprah type
TV shows - maybe they talked
about something like this in Bible Class?
"Mommy, How's work?"
Much less serious,
but still a grown up
type question!
"I'm going to call Nana (Athena) to see if that baby is ready."
She is eagerly anticipating
the arrival of her
cousin
in July.
Sweet Turtle Dove,
We love all of your
joyful giggles,
thoughtful questions,
and adorable songs!
Love you to the Moon and Back!




No comments:
Post a Comment