Monday, March 12, 2012

Stormy, 2004-2012

Stormy, 2004
She was a precious puppy!
Stormy, July 2004


Our sweet
passed away
on Saturday.
She battled
diabetes
over the last
year.
She was
my birthday
present from Dan
in 2004.
I named
her after the
X-Men
character -
Storm.
She was
our
who didn't mind
being used
as a pillow, or
a pretend horse
(Elle loved to try
to make Stormy
be a horse!).
She was loved
by us, by Wulfy,
and our extended
family and
many friends.
We'll miss you
Stormy Storm!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I'm so sorry! Losing a pet is so hard, especially when they're your first children!

Claire & Eden said...

Awww...Tara - I'm so sorry for your loss. Is this what you told Neil at Rainbow Room? I heard you mention it but didn't realize it was that she had passed away. I'm sorry I didn't just give you a hug right then and there. Pets always have a special place in our hearts.