Archer is carrying on a family tradition
of making up songs. Saturday we were
in the car, and he started creating one about me:-)
My favorite lines?
Mama, I love you more than chocolate,
oh mama, I love you more than garage sales,
and mama, I love you more than the bestest
bug ever.
I was sharing the song with Amanda, and she
said that the garage sales were my influence,
and the bugs were Dan's - very true!
This morning I was getting Elle dressed
for preschool, and she said,
"These pants are TOO pantsey."
Translation?
Mommy! You know I want to wear
a dress everyday, preferably one that
twirls:-)
She's been wearing her Disney princess
dress up clothes around the house all week,
and even wants to wear them to bed.
The first thing she does when she puts them on is twirl
around, saying - "look at how I twullll!" and then
she runs off to show Daddy her pretty dress
so she can "surprise" him.
I love these kids.




No comments:
Post a Comment