Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving Party

I have so much I want to share in this space -
how we had so many visitors over the summer,
how we spent time on our vacation at Uncle
Willie's farm, Legoland, Medieval Times, and
Dinosaur World, how the kids love
sidewalk chalk and drawing and being outside so much,
how my mom and I have discovered
we love thrifting together,
how Madisyn is growing
like crazy, how we hit our
one year of eating Paleo, and how
it's really changed our lives in so
many ways,
how Orphan Sunday at our church
and the 2nd Annual Artisan Fair to
benefit Jeremiah's Hope were such blessings,
and how Dan's beautiful bow and arrow set
that he created sold at that fair, and how
I really have SO much to be thankful
for in my life.

BUT, for now -
I'll leave you with a couple of pictures from the
Thanksgiving Feast and Party at preschool yesterday.

I took off a few hours to attend,

and it was so much fun.

No comments: