I'm so blessed that 12 years ago (12/29/96) Dan tapped me on the shoulder at church, and introduced himself.
I'm so glad I accepted an invitation to his apartment for a New Year's Eve party...little did I know that at age nineteen I had found the man of my dreams (though it didn't take me long to figure it out)...
We've made it through many ups and downs on this life's journey, and grown up a lot...
Dan-thanks for chasing after me that day;-) I'm eternally grateful, and I love you with all my heart.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is beautiful. We need to talk, cause I need some more details now that the shock has worn off! -Luv ya! Melynda
Mysterious ways...although clarify for me because I'm slow these days :-) invited you to a New Year's Eve Party on January 2nd????
Post a Comment