Just had to post quickly about cravings...with Archer it went something like this:
1st trimester: Peaches, peaches, and more peaches. Oh, and lemon candy occassionally.
2nd trimester: Peanut butter and chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins (hmmm..and I wonder why my belly got SO big?)
3rd trimester: Pickles and cream cheese--together. Just once!
With baby #2:
1st trimester: Shrimp Lo Mein--just once so far, but it was SO intense I wanted it at 8am and almost cried because the restaurant did not open until 11am.
This morning? Orange Sherbet. I was so fortunate to find some in the back of my freezer. If I didn't? I was contemplating waking Dan up and asking him to go to the store to get some. I was already working, and he had not started his day yet.
Yes, it was 8am and yes I did eat Sherbet for breakfast.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I remember when I was pregnant with Hudson, waking up (just once) and had the WORST craving for Grilled Shrimp Caesar Salad from Willie's IceHouse in San Antonio (off 281). It was awful! Not only was in the middle of the night, but we lived in Austin!!
So, orange sherbert at 8:00AM isn't so bad. Sounds pretty good to me and I'm not pregnant! LOL!
With Eden I LOVED any sherbert! I couldn't get enough - I was thankful it wasn't an ice cream craving =)
Post a Comment