Catchy title, huh?
We've been treating Archer for a double ear infection (he's had an infection in at least one ear since around Christmas, poor baby) and started a new antibiotic on Friday. Sunday he had a few spots on his face, and yesterday the spots were on his arms and a HUGE one on his shoulder. We went to the dr, and it was confirmed--HIVES, most likely due to the medication. Poor baby, after some children's Zyrtec and Tylenol he was feeling much better.
Friday afternoon, I looked down and my belly had popped out. I am totally showing--not shocking, since I started showing at 8 weeks with Archer, but it is ALREADY growing. For those of you who don't remember--my belly gets ENORMOUS, and it looks like I'm well on my way.
Saturday, Archer enjoyed his friend Sophia's first birthday. He is a whole 3 days older than she is:-) He would not eat the cake at her party either, but LOVED pinto beans. He kept asking for more! He also got kisses from Jayla, his 9 month old friend at the party. He showed off his ball throwing abilities, nailing a little girl in the head. We had to hide the balls after that incident.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment