Archer, 1 year--Reef, 2 years--Jonas, 1 year--Jude, 5 months
I was fortunate to have the day off for MLK Day. Archer and I spent the morning at the zoo with Lauren, Reef, Jonas and Melynda and Jude.
It was beautiful weather, and we had a great time. Archer's favorite? Lorry Landing (a tent with birds that fly up and land close to you), and the Petting Zoo--he got to touch a goat!

Thanks to Melynda for sending me these pictures, because of course mine are still on the camera--not loaded on the computer yet.
Side note: Can I just say I felt very much like a mom when I made Archer a ham and cheese sandwich and packed it for lunch? Of course, I normally feel like a mom, but it was funny to do something for him that I can remember my mom doing for me:-)
I was fortunate to have the day off for MLK Day. Archer and I spent the morning at the zoo with Lauren, Reef, Jonas and Melynda and Jude.
It was beautiful weather, and we had a great time. Archer's favorite? Lorry Landing (a tent with birds that fly up and land close to you), and the Petting Zoo--he got to touch a goat!
Thanks to Melynda for sending me these pictures, because of course mine are still on the camera--not loaded on the computer yet.
Side note: Can I just say I felt very much like a mom when I made Archer a ham and cheese sandwich and packed it for lunch? Of course, I normally feel like a mom, but it was funny to do something for him that I can remember my mom doing for me:-)



No comments:
Post a Comment