Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pray




We lost our dear friend Sarah today.

She passed away suddenly, unexpectedly.

I miss her SO, already.

Please say a prayer for comfort for her family, especially her precious son Darien--he is 8 years old.

Hug your family and your friends tight.

I told her mom and sister that I'll bet my Dad is teaching her to two step right now (I believe there's lots of dancing in Heaven!)--and guess what? She had a list of things she wanted to do...to learn, and two stepping was one of those things....

Dance, Sarah! We love you and we'll see you again someday.
Edited: I just added a couple of pictures of Sarah that Dan captured at a BBQ a few years ago.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Oh Tara, I'm so sorry! I know you've been asking for prayers for her for a while. We will definitely be praying for you guys and for Darien.

The Young Family said...

My dear friend, words can't even begin to express my saddness and heavy heart especially for her precious little boy! Please know our prayers and hundreds others are with the family and with you. AND I know you are trying to be strong and help the family because that is what Sarah would do, but keep in mind Sarah would want you to take care of the special blessing that you are carrying, too! I love you friend. Robyn

Claire & Eden said...

So sorry to hear and we will be praying for you, Dan and for Sarah's family. We love you guys!