Here is a quick video of him dancing today, the last day of the festivities!
Archer Dancing at VBS from MamaKoala on Vimeo.
Dan and I had Monday off, and I dropped him off. He had a fit when I left (he has also done this the last 2 times I took him to Bible Class on Sunday--and this is new, he used to just walk right in-we can't figure out why this is happening), and then when we picked him up he had a change of heart, and was crying because he wanted to stay--he was having so much fun! Memaw took him the other days, and he was upset each time she left. Ms. Sarah and Ms. Coleen were great to text us and let us know how he was doing--he seemed to get over the sadness relatively quickly. Ms. Tammy said he did great today!
Monday night I set out some canned goods for Archer to choose from to take to donate for the "wheelbarrow of kindness," and he said, "I want to take all of them!" I love his generous spirit.
I took a long lunch break to go for the last day of singing, and end of week video. It was so much fun to see the kids singing and dancing, and learning about the Fruits of the Spirit. I'm so blessed by the wonderful church family who puts on this amazing event-so grateful Archer was able to attend this year.



No comments:
Post a Comment