Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Boy

~a rare picture of my boy sitting still~

My boy is growing up so fast.

He went to his first movie
at the theater with "Nana"
and "DruDru" to see
Toy Story 3 on June 18.

We dropped him off with them
and left to go eat
(first time to drop him off
anywhere other
than grandparents houses and bible class),
and even though he was with family
it was a strange feeling!
My phone rang about 20 minutes
later, and it was Athena.
I held my breath
thinking something was wrong
or that he was talking so loudly
they got kicked out of the movie...
nope, she just wanted approval
to give him some M&Ms:-)
Athena reports he watched
the entire movie with wide
eyes. The first thing he said
when we picked him up?
"I had M&Ms...and popcorn"
Now he wants M&Ms
everyday.
I can't blame him.

No comments: