Below is a video of Archer imitating the peacocks that Myra took(what a difference a year makes-Archer has grown so much since last Memorial Day, and both of our families have welcomed new babies).
Archer and the Peacocks from Myra Moran on Vimeo.
We then went to Corpus for Archer's first dip in the ocean, a visit to Pier 99, and some time playing in the sand.
********************************************************
(A side note-I am apparently a year behind in blogging? I see that last year I blogged one picture, and that I'd blog about Memorial day later and did not-until now! Apologies to my kids, since this is their baby book:-) Please forgive mommy for the gaps-for birthday and Christmas and other holidays being posted 6 months to a year or more late;-)
********************************************************
This year the 4 of us went to Austin Memorial Day weekend again-for some yummy Dim Sum. We skipped the park this time, we found a trip (even a short one) with 2 ages 2 and under is not as easy with one under 2. I'll be reading up on mini road trips with little ones prior to our next day trip-I think we just need to get them used to it (but I'll take any suggestions in the comments!), so hopefully more trips are in our future;-)



1 comment:
Oh they will love you for just writing anything down =) You're doing an amazing job with your baby book!
Well, we don't do road trips but when we have ventured out we plan it around nap time. We leave when they should be getting tired in hopes of some good sleepy time at first. Then it's about kids CD's, lots of singing, story telling and snacks! We have a car full of favorite books and toys too!
Post a Comment