Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sushi

We made Sushi for dinner last night, and it was yummy!

Sea weed wrapped sushi rice, avacado, and fake crab (I think Robyn and Tiffany-Non sushi lovers- have stopped reading at this point of the post:-)

Archer loves to help bake, and really loves to pretend he is cooking (outdoors by the smoker, and indoors with pots and pans), so I thought Sushi making would be fun for him.

He asked to make his with peas (that's what Elleana was eating), so Daddy made him some rice and pea sushi. Archer was not a fan. However, he made his own with rice and avacado, and wrapped it like a burrito and loved it. I think he has some unique tastes for a 2 year old, since he loves Dim Sum and Thai food (this is his favorite place).

It was a fun activity (Archer loves to play with his food) and dinner all in one-I definitely think we will do it again.

No comments: