
Precious doll, you've added so much joy to our lives.
You are a treasure. A treasure that is 11 months old today!
This morning in bed you reached over and touched my face, and so sweetly said,
"hiiiiiiiiiiii."What an amazing way to start the day!
Sweet girl,
I love the way you
kick your legs when you are
happy and excited
or "flapping your wings" as daddy calls it.
I love the way you
try to say amen after a prayer
"maman."
I love the way you know exactly what
you want and try to communicate it
every way you know how.
You are feisty and tenacious,
and those qualities will
no doubt be used for good.
I love the way you kiss,
No kissing actions, instead a
loud
"mwah!"
I love how you are almost
identical to my baby pictures,
but that I see your Daddy and
brother in you too.
You are a showstopper
when we are out and about
your sweet 4 tooth smile
stops people in their tracks,
your joy is infectious.
Love you so much Elle Belle, my sweet little dove!



No comments:
Post a Comment