You are one year old today. I told your Daddy a few days ago that if I had to pick one word to describe you it would be JOY!
You almost always have a smile on your face, you are such a happy baby.
You radiate Joy in your smile, your sweet disposition, your friendly "hi." I can't help but melt when I see that huge grin showing your 4 teeth, when you smile like that your eyes crinkle at the sides like Daddy, and your nose wrinkles like Mommy, and oh it is a precious thing to witness. Your Joy stops people in the grocery store, at church, and really just any time we are out and about.
You are asleep in my arms after I type this--I love that you love to snuggle.
I pray sweet Elleana that you will continue to be joyful, and that as you learn of the Lord's love for you his Joy shines throughout your life--so brightly that people always stop to witness it--and that you can share His love with others.
Thank you God for giving us sweet Elleana Delynn, and for all the Joy she adds to our lives.
Happy 1st Birthday, Turtle Dove!
Love you to the moon and back,
Mama



2 comments:
Wow! Can't believe she's already a year old! What a sweetie!
I feel so bad I missed her birthday, but I do have an excuse!
Post a Comment