Friday, August 27, 2010

Beautiful Sleep

Just had to document--My little beauty became a sleeping beauty and slept for 10 hours in her bed last night! I know many of you have little ones that do that all the time, but this is not the norm for my sweet Elleana! Although, I hope it may be the new norm - we'll see.

We started her on the reflux medication again a couple of weeks ago, due to some issues she was having (typically at night), so that may be contributing to her ability to stay asleep.

I, of course, did not sleep for the full 10 hours because I kept waking up to check on her. Oh well, I've found I don't really need as much sleep as I thought I did prior to motherhood.

The lack of sleep in these years is totally worth the exchange for the sweet snuggles, for sure! However, if more 10 hour nights are in the future, I won't be sad;-)

No comments: