Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hot Chocolate Bar


Take a Muffin tin + Cupcake Liners
fill with pieces of candy bar,
marshmallows, sprinkles, red hots,
flavored jello, coconut, and Junior Mints

For Extra Fun:
Regular+Strawberry Marshmallows+
Red food coloring marker - draw
hearts, write love, etc.

All the goodies.
Stirring stick ideas?
Cinnamon Sticks and Candy Canes.

I wanted to do something a little valentine-y and fun when my nephews were in town. I saw the idea in blog-land for a Hot Chocolate Bar. We had the goodies above, plus whipped cream, cinnamon, nutmeg, chocolate chips, and flavored coffee creamers. I made Nutella Hot Chocolate - Rich and Yummy, especially when you add in the different toppings! This could be done simply with ingredients on hand, and the big kids (and adults!) and my little ones loved it too.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

ooo...i've been wanting to do one of these this year! looks so good!